Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween, "there's what in your lollipop"?

I havent downloaded all my pictures yet, but it's almost 7 Am and this is my first official day back full time at work. I couldn't sleep last night because I am freaking out about leaving kaylee. I am such a dork. Halloween was so much fun. We went to Aunt Charlies neighborhood with Jake and Kesha, Jenny, Amber and Smitty and Sean and Lynn and Gma J and ALL the kids. We really had a blast!! (See Jenny's blog) she says all of this better than I do! Kaylee was a princess and so was Lia and Kaiah. We had some scary skeletons and vampires this year, thats for sure! Well I do have to tell you the funny lollipop story that happened the day of Halloween. We were getting into the car and Kaylee wanted me to open her tootsi-pop for her. So I figure, fine! whatever will keep her busy for a bit. A couple of minutes down the road I hear her shout real serious, "MOM!!! MOM!!! MOMMMM!!! "What Kaylee, What?, Mom, there is POOP in my lollipop!" HAHAHAH I seriously have never laughed so hard. I was like, "No its just a tootsie roll honey its not poop!"She is hilarious! But I can imagine why she would think that, its brown....and we have been working really hard on going # 2. I will have to post my halloween pics a little later. I am just now realizing that I should be getting Kaylee up and getting myself ready for WORK. I hope I keep it together, but I know that this day is going to be so hard for me. I'm still a good mom right?

4 comments:

Tiff and Dan said...

you go girl! have a freakin awesome first day back. i can't wait to hear about it. you will be awesome and will probably love it! remember you can do anything!

JennyRyan said...

you are still an awesome mom! hope you had a great day without too many irrate customers :) Love ya!

Brian and Carly said...

How'd it go??

Brian and Carly said...

Where did you go loca? What are your plans for Thanksgiving? Is Wa involved? If so, see you there.