Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Week off







So far it has been eventful (sarcasm) Kaylee is sick with a runny nose and cough. At the present moment she is trying to go #2 which has been the hardest freaking thing for her. She's been on for about an hour with no success, I know she has to go because its been days since she has gone.

I cleaned out her toy closet yesterday, which made me feel good and today I am battling laundry and another closet. It should be LOADS of fun (pun intended). We had one walk thru this week, which is wonderful and I promised I would post some pics of the pad, so here ya go.

I'm getting anxious about going back to work FT. I talked to April today and she said she was excited about it YAY!
I do have to apologize to my readers in case you have heard the unedited version of a song I posted, I realized after I posted it on there that it was the unedited version and I didnt know how to change it. I finally got it done but just had to throw it out there in case. Love you all keep the comments coming cus you know how much I love em! Even if you dont have a blog you can still post a comment(lex). For now PAZ ya'll

5 comments:

JennyRyan said...

hahaha!!! i still say you should have left it on. And tell lex with that baby coming she'd better get a blog started soon for the ones of us who aren't lucky enough to be near enough to see him!!! oh and with a WHOLE week off do you think your warden will let you out for ONE night sans sick kidlett?

Anonymous said...

we'll see...I've got a yw meeting tonight and a halloween party tomorrow night but if kaylee's still sick I'll see if the warden will let me out to play

Annie Singler said...

i for one am SHOCKED and DISGUSTED by the song on your blog Lori Jardine. SOCKED AND DISGUSTED...

Oh, your house looks great btw :)

TTFN :p

Brian and Carly said...

Your place looks great! Love the paint in your front room.

Heath Family said...

I am way excited to start watching Kaylee...enjoy your weekend and we'll see you Monday :).