Thursday, October 9, 2008

PROCRASTINATION=NOT GOOD




I'm finding out that I make a list in my head, it builds up and then I get a few things done, and the rest falls through the cracks. Getting ready to head up north tomorrow -should be fun. I can't wait to see my sister and my family! Shelton's gettin' hitched hooray. We never thought he would do it! Anyway about the list....I woke up this morning thinking okay, kaylees in preschool for 2 hours, this will be great! I ended up going to kmart, getting some wrapping stuff, browsing thru the baby clothes, and wasting an hour. I finally got home and wrapped charlies present, wrapped a yw gift, made three cricut projects for my mom and sister and now I am thinking oh crap I forgot to clean out the car and pack bags for tomorrow. You can't win! Well after much prayer and thought and tears, a miracle happened and one of my dear friends (who is a stay at home mom) will be taking Kaylee when I go full time in November. She is a school teacher, a wonderful person and such a good friend. April-I LOVE YOU!! She is just like one of my sisters. I am so grateful!!!!! Brecken (her daughter) and Kaylee will have so much fun together. They have been friends since they were so little and now they go to the same preschool together. Ahh the memories......

No comments: