Monday, October 6, 2008

Hoopz won, I have a Lauren Conrad hairdo and I'm full time again


As if I could just sum it up that way! Puleez! The first is true. Last night our girl Hoopz won on I love money. It was crazy because she honestly thought she was going to lose. I wanted her to win the whole time. It was intense. Wow..Im a loser for living in tv fantasy land. Speaking of...a couple of days ago a Lauren Conrad look alike came into Sprint with the cutest hair do. So......I tried it out today and it doesnt look half bad--not half good either for that matter ha! But seriously I tried it and am styling it today. I just looked for a pic on the web to add to this but ya i cant figure out how to attach it on here. Anyway third news is: Going back to Sprint full time, i think. I have to work out the details but I think I am ready to go back FT at least for a year until baby number 2 comes! Oh, I guess I gotta get pregnant first too. Haha. I went grocery shopping today at Walmart and a lady was standing next to me looking at the meat. And all of the sudden I hear her talking to kaylee.....Her: What do you want nina? Kaylee: I want my mommy!! Her: Ohhhh kay here you go (she takes my kart and pulls it over to my side. Her: They're only young once you know! You let her pick out the meat with you. Me: Laughing nervously and thinking to myself......Whoa who are you and why are you telling me what to do!!! Ha! I really couldn't believe it. But I guess it's true! They are only young once. I am excited for Halloween. Kaylee wants to be a princess this year. I want her to be a turtle, but I think I'll just give in because its HER costume not mine! love ya'll This is what she was last year, a cute little ladybug. I guess I DID choose last year's.

3 comments:

JennyRyan said...

first all the whole baby #2 thing made my heart skip a beat and my blood pressure rise... i was like that b*&)* did't tell ME! yeah thanks for that hootch! and second she can be a princess and YOU can be the turtle... come on I'll even dress up with you (you ARE coming with us this year right?)

Brian and Carly said...

Dude. Your hair looks awesome. Can't wait to see you guys Friday!

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

I love that picture of you! And your daughter is so cute!