Friday, October 3, 2008

Carpets Cleaned check on that!




Okay so, Lexi emailed me this picture from the wedding. I was like...wow thanks a bunch lex this actually isn't a bad foto. Anywho-Got the freakin carpets cleaned today. The guy was super nice and didn't charge us an arm and a leg, like others have in the past. I am glad because they were looking really nasty. The down part is that we had a couple walk thru our home RIGHT BEFORE literally one hour before they were shampooed. So they saw them ugly. I am hopeful that our home will sell. I am ready for a big back yard and some more space. Just a change would be nice. Yesterday we had some big drama happen, without going into too many details...I just don't understand why some people are so dramatic. Life isn't that complicated. Rescheduling shouldn't cause drama and tears. I am pledging to be a wonderful grandmother when I have grandkids. Time to yourself is never more important than building relationships and laughing and having a good time with other members of your family. Can anyone say "Create memories?" Thats what counts. Anyone who says anything different is lying to you. I also found this pic in my computer this morning. I love it!!!!! Thanks Jen dawg. She 's the bizzzzzzomb

4 comments:

JennyRyan said...

wow what is this like 3 days going strong with your posts? I'm impressed... i knew i could get you hooked! And I LOVE that picture of you and Kaylee... whoever took it must be an awesome photographer ;)

Annie Singler said...

I would have babysat for ya Lor... i miss my Kaylee. Keep writing in your blog... I miss you too.

Jayson and Kassi Madson said...

So I totally found your blog Lori, we should be blogging friends now!:)

Heath Family said...

I can only guess what happened! Deep breaths...that's all you can do! Love ya.