Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SUMMER 2010








LOVE MY FAMILY!

THIS SUMMER HAS BEEN A BLAST. TRENT TURNED ONE AND IS JUST ABOUT READY TO WALK. KAYLEE HAS BEEN TAKING SWIMMING LESSONS AND JUST DISCOVERED THAT SHE IS ABLE TO PUT HER FACE UNDER THE WATER! JOSH HAS BEEN GOLFING IN THIS 115 DEGREE WEATHER BUT SEEMS TO STILL LOVE IT! I AM LOVING MY ZUMBA CLASS AND HAVE REDEDICATED MYSELF TO GOING. WE ARE HAPPY AND HAVING FUN. WE CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT SCHOOL YEAR WHEN KAYLEE WILL GO INTO KINDERGARTEN! SHE IS GETTING TO BE SUCH A BIG GIRL!

4 comments:

Tiff and Dan said...

oh my gosh...you finally blogged! i've been wondering whats been going on with you. your kids are gorgeous. seriously they are to die for! wish i knew their personalities. maybe we'll live close enough one to to get to hang out :) love you!

Brian and Carly said...

Wow Lor. They are adorable. I just sat here and started cause I've never seen your little guy! Makes me sad to think that...I love you and am happy your life sounds so awesome!

Jason and Lara Hess said...

Your family is so adorable. I am glad you finally posted an updated family picture.

Jayson and Kassi Madson said...

I love them all! You guys are such a cute family, I can't believe how big your kids are getting, nutso!Miss you and can't wait to see you next month!