Wednesday, October 1, 2008

STRESSING OUT IS FUN TO DO FUN TO DO TO DO TO DO

lol NOT REALLY. But this is the story of my life. Kaylee has decided to not take naps anymore. So...there goes my Quiet time. Adios to that. Life has been crazy with Young womens. Of course I am incredibly thankful for it, and blessed in so many ways. This weekend coming up we are going to cousin Sheltons for his wedding. My mom and chip and lexi and charlie will be going, so I am stoked to hang out with my family for 2 days. Going with Adam (95) and Gma (??) will be interesting. I care for the life of others on the road so I volunteered to do the driving for them. ha! I am looking forward to getting out of St George because it seems so magnotonous being here in this little town ALL OF THE TIME. We went and got the car "serviced" today. I could'nt believe it when josh called me and said "do you want the bad news or the bad news"? I was like HOW MUCH IS IT????? It was almost 600 bones. I was like ooooooooooooooooo crap. That sucks. So, besides finding out that and on top of everything else life is going great! I have been in a slump for a month or so now. I hope that this will pull me out a little. It gets so hard to deal sometimes with all the crap that goes on. To all who care, jenn and annie. haha i know theres no one else!_______HERES YOUR LINE FOR THE DAY____ TOMA TIEMPO PARA HACER LAS COSAS MAS IMPORTANTES EN TU VIDA!!!!

3 comments:

Brett, Dany and family said...

I am so excited for you to come. I am still planning on that saturday so let me know for sure. Lud wants to come hang out with us too. Love you!

JennyRyan said...

um this is america... we speak english here... well some of us anyway :) sorry you're having a bad day... and about the no naps. I think I have some childrens benadryl around here somewhere if you want to borrow it ;)

Annie Singler said...

Ok here's what you do... put her in her room for two hours - no matter what. Tell her to read/sing/plot your death - whatever. Just don't let her out. She'll fall asleep eventually.