Monday, October 20, 2008

7 WALKTHRU'S IN ONE WEEK

WE ARE SO STOKED THA T WE HAD SEVEN, YES THATS RIGHT, SEVEN WALK THRUS THIS WEEK. I ASKED OUR AGENT IF THAT WAS NORMAL AND SHE'S ALL NO THATS REALLY NOT NORMAL BUT WERE HOPEFUL THAT WE'LL GET SOME TAKERS SOON. OUR HOUSE LOOKS ADORABLE. I WENT TO TAI PAN A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND BOUGHT SOME COOL LOOKING WREATHS AND SOME BERRY POTS. THE PEOPLE WALKING THRU ASKED THE AGENT IF IT HAD BEEN STAGED BY AN INTERIOR DECORTATOR. OOO YOU KNOW THAT MADE ME FEEL SO GOOD TO HEAR THAT. HAHA. I TOOK THE LAST WEEK OFF OF THIS MONTH SO CARLY IF YOUR LISTENING COME DOWN AND VISIT ME!!!! I HAVE TONS OF FUN LITTLE CRAFT PROJECTS PLANNED AND CANT WAIT TO GET GOING ON THEM FOR CHRISTMAS. LIFE IS GOOD.

4 comments:

JennyRyan said...

whoo hoo! keeping my fingers crossed for you. or maybe not since that means you will probably be moving farther away :(

Tiff and Dan said...

good luck with the house..you know I would be there in a hearbeat to come visit if I was in Utah! miss ya!

Brian and Carly said...

Geez Lor. I just read this and choked on my pretzel. It's like you came through my computer. If I didn't have $4 in my account right now I think I'd come down. Post some pics of your rooms! Dying to see.

Annie Singler said...

You know, there are easier ways to get out of the YW Presidency... you don't have to MOVE! hehe