Monday, September 15, 2008

MAKING LIFE INTERESTING

Making life interesting is what it is all about. Kaylee is getting so big. We have been taking her to pre-school on Tuesdays and Thursdays just for 2 hours. What a difference it has made. She loves going to Teacher Nobis' house for paint time. I love it because I can get a two hour shopping trip all to myself, which rarely ever happens anymore. There has been a lot going on since April. I am still trying to figure this thing out. It seems a lot more complicated than myspace, or facebook. Which, by the way, I obsess over in my down time. I love to read as well when there is down time. I found all of the Stephanie Meyer books and have read them all. I hear that she is coming out with a new one in "Edwards" perspective. I cant wait for the movie in December. Well thats about it for today. I'll probably go download some pics for this thing and then try to figure it out some more. Ha!

1 comment:

Brett, Dany and family said...

Yea! I am so excited that you are posting, the pics of Kaylee are so cute! She is getting so big! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks. Love ya!